We are looking for for a pro-active superstar to join our busy lettings team in Keighley. A team which is currently but biggest listing and let agreed agency in the Bradford & Skipton areas. Growing at a rate of over 40% year on year with mission to reach 500 managed properties in just 4 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry.
If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you. The ideal candidate will have/possess previous experience as a Property Manager, have a valid UK driving licence and access to own car.
Posses excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face, be able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication, be confident telephone manner and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
Have good problem solving skills, good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Conduct Property inspections and complete appropriate reports liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice
• Assess and resolve maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
• Book checkouts, analyse reports and process documentation in line with company processes
• Manage end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolioEnsure deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Support the lettings team on the shop floor with general enquiries
- Conduct rent reviews to ensure the landlords have the best and fairest rental valuation in the current market
• Check invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
• Maintain high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
• Negotiate dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
• Undertake any general administration tasks that may be required Package:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
• Be recognised with regular Awards & Incentives