An executive two double bedroom GROUND FLOOR DUPLEX apartment in this converted development of 14 apartments privately situated within the popular residential area of Moorhead, Shipley. With allocated parking, communal gardens and quality fixtures and fittings.
The Ivy - Formally the old Ivy House Nursing Home. This exclusive development is now a collection of 14, 1 & 2 bedroom spacious and luxurious apartments built by Jayco Developments Yorkshire Ltd. Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position and situated just off Moorhead Lane in Shipley. This apartment is situated and the ground floor and will have double glazing, central heating, built in appliances such as washer, wine cooler, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, video intercom system, parking space.
Moorhead is a popular and well established residential neighbourhood in the heart of the Aire Valley, the historic world heritage site of Saltaire is within comfortable strolling distance where a broad range of everyday shops and quaint eateries are available as well as a railway station from where there is a frequent service into the cities of Leeds and Bradford and into the popular local towns of Skipton and Ilkley
Gardens & Parking Communal gardens
There is a mixture of patio, decking and lawned area. The developer has created a clothes drying area, bike store and there will be 2 x electric car charging points. Parking space for each apartment with visitor parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.