STUNNING THREE BEDROOM property situated in the heart of the popular village of Baildon.
Situated in the heart of Baildon, this stunning property would suit a variety of tenants.The property benefits from a kitchen with modern base and wall units, integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker, alongside a seperate utility room. The lounge has double patio doors leading to the enclosed yard and there is a downstairs W/C and storage cupboard.To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, family bathroom and storage cupboard. Externally there is a large driveway with ample parking for several cars.
CONTACT THE OFFICE TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.