**STUNNING MODERN DORMA-BUNGALOW**
This fantastic dorma bungalow is set in beautiful gardens and would suit a variety of tenants.
Situated in the popular village of Oxenhope, this three bedroom dorma-bungalow would suit a variety of tenants.The property comprises of a modern dining kitchen with intergrated cooker, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, leading to the spacious lounge with living coal effect electric fire and a downstairs bedroom/office space.Completing the ground floor level, there is also a sun room with downstairs W/C looking out over the enclosed rear garden and garage to the side. To the first floor there are two further double bedrooms complete with walk in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
This landlord may consider pets for the right tenant.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.