STYLISH CITY CENTRE LIVING!
One bedroom fully furnished apartment situated close to the centre of Leeds.
A stylish and spacious fourth floor one bedroom fully furnished apartment in a popular waterside development near the heart of Leeds.
This apartment has fine views of the surrounding area. Ideal for professionals working in the city centre.
The property comprises: entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining area, double bedroom and bathroom
Living/kitchen 4.7m x 4.5m Laminate floor, Sofa bed, three large windows with views over Leeds, electric heating, fully equipped kitchen to include oven, hob, fridge, washing machine
Bedroom 3.3m x 2.6m Carpet flooring, double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table and table lamp
Bathroom 2.2m x 1.5mTiled floor, shower cubicle, white WC and basin, towel rail
The building has 24-hour security, fully serviced and is only a ten minute walk into the city centre.
Sorry no pets
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.