TWO BED MODERN FLAT IN KEIGHLEY TOWN CENTRE.
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING !
Are you looking for a modern apartment with stunning views and open plan living? If the answer is yes, you need to take a look here as you may have just found your new home!
Boasting a stylish open plan kitchen/living area , fitted kitchen and breakfast bar- this room really is the heart of the home. The two double bedrooms are a good size along with a house bathroom having a shower over the bath.
Perfect for professionals, in the ideal location for affordable living with great commuter links to the neighbouring cities Leeds and Braford but at the same time being on the doorstep to the countryside.
Call us now to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.