A modern three bedroom mid-townhouse delightfully situated on this select development by Skipton Properties in the centre of the sought after village of Haworth.
This stone built modern townhouse built by Skipton Properties an NHBC award winning developer is spread across three floors and briefly comprises entrance hall under stairs storage with utility area, cloaks and integral garage , first floor lounge, open plan dining area and kitchen with extensive range of quality fixtures and fittings integrated dishwasher ,fridge and freezer, second floor three bedrooms one with built in wardrobe and ensuite shower and a family bathroom. Outside garden to rear and driveway to front.
Delightfully situated on this new development by Skipton Properties and in walking distance of the centre of the village of Haworth which has a range of amenities which include first school, medical centre, two mini supermarkets together with the more bespoke shops on the historic Main Street with its many cafes, public houses, Church and Parsonage and the famous Keighley & District Worth Valley Railway is right on the doorstep. Keighley town centre is approximately four miles distant which has larger shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.