*STYLISH APARTMENT WITH BALCONY IN EXCELLENT COMPLEX - MUST VIEW**
This one bedroom upper floor apartment boasts modern and contemporary open plan living accommodation with a living dining kitchen and balcony, modern shower room, utility store and double bedroom. Situated in the highly sought after Salts Mill Conversion which features an onsite gym, yoga studio, bistro, cafe and much more!
The apartment is well positioned in the heart of the Victoria Mills 1 complex and briefly comprises: Communal Entrance Hall via secure phone entry system, Private Entrance Hall with Utility Store, Living Dining Kitchen with modern fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, Double Bedroom and a modern Shower room. Externally there is a feature balcony with sheltered roof and space for garden furniture to enjoy the views.Victoria Mills 1 is located in the stunning mill conversion at the much sought after 'Victoria Mills' complex. The complex is made up of beautifully conserved Mills with Purpose Built Glass and Chrome blocks surrounding landscaped communal Gardens, with a Tennis Court, Bistro, Gymnasium, Secure Multi-Storey Carpark onsite and much more. The complex is conveniently located for Commuters into Leeds and Bradford within easy reach of Transport links and the local Train Station, and for further afield travel, within commuter distance to Leeds Bradford Airport. Shipley Town Centre, with its plentiful amenities is within walking distance, along with the Village of Baildon and the World Heritage Village of Saltaire, offering charming Scenery and picturesque walks.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.