An opportunity to rent this two bedroom stone built terrace tucked away within Denholme, close to many local amenities. Offering well presented accommodation with character features including exposed beamed ceilings and exposed stone.
Tucked away from the roadside sits this deceiving terraced property, located in the popular residential area of Denholme. This two bedroomed family home offers more than meets the eye, complete with scenic views from the rear and well presented accomodation throughout. The village location is complete with all local necessities, including shops, pubs and transport links. Briefly comprising living room and kitchen to the ground floor, bedroom and house bathroom to the first floor and further double bedroom to the second floor. The property also benefits from front porch and outside area to the front. Viewings are essential to appreciate the size and space on offer.The property is situated within the popular village of Denholme close to local shops and amenities, recreational area and local primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of Bingley, Keighley, Halifax, Bradford and Leeds.More internal photographs to follow.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.