Extremely well presented spacious apartment with three good sized bedrooms, lovely open aspect, situated in this popular and convenient location which is just a short walk to Baildon Station. Early viewing essential.
Situated close to a variety of well served amenities, local bus stop, highly regarded primary school and Train Station, this well positioned apartment is in a perfect position and has an open aspect to the front and rear briefly comprises: Communal Entrance Hall, Private Entrance Hall, lounge with views over the communal gardens, fitted Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and one single bedroom, bathroom. Externally there is well maintained communal gardens with seating area, residents parking
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby,cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.