Appealing three storey town house adjoining woodland and fields to the rear. Ideal for the growing family, close to the local amenities in Keighley. Entrance hall, ground floor W.C. utility and dining kitchen. Three bedrooms and house bathroom. Driveway, Garage and attractive rear garden.
A superbly presented three storey mews property originally constructed by the highly regarded local builder Skipton Properties. Nestled in a pleasant cul-de-sac development ideally placed for Keighley town centre whilst adjoining woodland and fields to the rear .The modern and stylish family home in brief comprises: Entrance hall, cloaks W.C. dining kitchen and utility area. There is a bedroom and sizeable living room at first floor level and two further bedrooms and house bathroom at second floor level. Externally the property has a pleasant enclosed garden to the rear, block paved driveway to the fore and integral storage garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.