Extended semi detached bungalow occupying a large corner plot. Ideal for a range of buyers with potential for further development (Subject to the relevant consents). Lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, dressing room and a modern shower room. Car port and oversized garage.
Occupying this large corner plot is this significantly extended semi detached bungalow. Ideal for a range of buyers with further potential for development (subject to the relevant consents). The current accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall opening into the kitchen. There is a through lounge and dining area with patio doors out to the rear garden. In addition there is double bedroom and modern shower room. Extended from the original house is a further large bedroom which provides access to study/dressing room. Externally there is a driveway providing ample off road parking leading to a car port and an oversized garage. Large gardens surround the property to three elevations. Only an internal inspection will fully impress and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.