A superbly appointed terraced home enjoying far reaching views to the rear elevation. Planned over three floors the property offers deceptively spacious, flexible accommodation throughout, ideal for the growing family. This is a must see property and early viewing is recommended.
Situated in the popular residential area of Beechcliffe close to Utley, this spacious and versatile property would suit a variety of buyers and briefly comprises;
Entrance hall leading to the large lounge and well-proportioned dining kitchen via double door-width space that offers open plan living. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and one good sized single, and the family bathroom with shower over bath.
The lower ground floor offers a versatile space with its own entrance, including a downstairs W/C and shower room, ample storage and two double bedrooms/occasional rooms; one currently being used as a home office. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from a front yard and rear garden, views across the Airedale train line and countryside, and ample on street parking. The property also benefits from solar water heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.