**STUNNING COUNTRY COTTAGE**
THREE BEDROOM country cottage benefitting from plenty of original features, off street parking, enclosed gardens and dining kitchen.
Situated in the picturesque village of Oxenhope, this stunning three bedroom cottage would suit a variety of buyers, including first time buyers and holiday let investors.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge with gas log burner effect stove, dining kitchen with open staircase, W/C with wet room effect shower, and rear door leading to the enclosed rear garden with decked area and lawn, overlooking fields.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master benefitting from far reaching views across the countryside.
Our favourite thing about Marsh Lane is the country cottage feel and original features include hardwood floors, exposed stonework and also benefits from three off street parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.