**THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW**
STONE BUILT three bedroom detached bungalow situated close to the countryside and local amenities.
Situated in the popular residential location of Long Lee, this impressive three bedroom stone built detached bungalow would suit a variety of buyers and briefly comprises:
Entrance Hall - with access to loft.
Dining Kitchen - 3.96m x 2.79m (13'0" x 9'2") - with wall and base units, gas hob and electric oven.
Living Room - 3.84m x 3.56m (12'7" x 11'8") - with patio doors and arch leading to conservatory.
Conservatory - 3.05m x 2.31m (10'0" x 7'7") - With external access.
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 2.69m (12'8" x 8'10")
Bedroom Two - 4.34m x 2.92m (14'3" x 9'7")
Bedroom Three - 2.59m x 2.16m (8'6" x 7'1")
House Bathroom/Wc - . (0") - with fitted three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low suite wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splashbacks.
Externally the property benefits from modest size gardens to the side and rear, as well as ample parking to the front of the property in the form of a private driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.