**OVER 55'S DEVELOPMENT**
This one bedroom apartment has far reaching views and would suit a couple or single person looking for a quiet lifestyle.
With a generous floor area in excess of 600 sq ft which is comparable to a typical 2 bedroomed bungalow, this first floor apartment was purpose built for the retirement market (specifically over 55's) .
Number 20 occupies an advantageous corner plot with a light and airy outlook over the beck and the cricket field, being situated in a quiet semi-rural location on the edge of the popular village of Sutton-in-Craven with a bus stop very close by providing regular links to Cross Hills, Skipton & Keighley.
Offered with no forward chain, the accommodation briefly comprises; hallway with airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and telephone entry system, spacious lounge/diner with TV & telephone points, windows on two sides, with range of wall and base units with worktops over incorporating stainless steel sink unit, electric oven & grill, 4 ring electric hob with extractor over, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes including walk-in wardrobe, bathroom with four piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, separate tiled shower enclosure, low suite w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Designated parking is allocated to one space however there is visitors parking on site.
There is also a ground floor En-Suite Guest Room facility for visiting friends and relations.
This is a Leasehold property with details as follows; Term of Lease 109 years from 20 Apr 2022. Should you require further information please contact the branch. Please Note additional fees could be incurred for items such as Leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.