**THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE IDEAL FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF BUYERS** Viewings are essential to appreciate what this attractive property has to offer to the maket. Situated within the attractive village of Oxenhope with spacious living accomodation and stunning modern features throughout. A MUST VIEW!
Situated in the popular village of Oxenhope, this well presented three bedroom end terraced property would suit a variety of buyers, inclyding first time buyers and families alike.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge with gas stove and modern aspects, as well as an entrance vestibule leading to the stylish kitchen with wall and base units.
To the first floor there is a stunning bathroom with free-standing bath and seperate shower, master bedroom with far reaching views across the woodland, with a further two double bedrooms to the second floor.
Delightfully situated in this popular, sought after village, convenient for local amenities, which include a popular first school, mini supermarket, millennium park and various pubs, all surrounded by delightful countryside. Keighley town centre is approximately 5 miles distant which has larger facilities and links via road and rail to the major towns and cities of west Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.