**SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY**
Benefitting from ample space and character, this two bedroom end terraced property has to be viewed to be appreciated, with a show stopping very large garden.
Situated in the popular residential area of Thwaites Brow, this charming two bed terraced cottage would suit a variety of buyers. The property briefly comprises; spacious kitchen with modern wall and base units with dishwasher, built in oven, extractor fan and integrated fridge/freezer, utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer, downstairs bathroom with walk in shower, large lounge with gas coal effect log burner, spacious conservatory which over looks the garden and stunning views. To the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, one with en suite W/C. Externally, the garden is second to none and is extremely large, with a flowing pond, garage, a green house and shed/office to the bottom of the garden with electricity, an idea working from home solution. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. A viewing is highly recommended to really appreciate what this property has to offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.