**THREE BED DETACHED IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION**
An opportunity to purchase this well presented THREE bedroom DETACHED property within the highly regarded area of OAKWORTH. Being well presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and will suit a wide variety of buyers including families.
Occupation Lane is situated close to the popular village of Oakworth which has local amenities to include a primary school, a health centre, a convenient store and a Keighley and Worth Valley steam railway. There are regular bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wider range shops and amenities can be found including bus and train stations offering access to Skipton, Leeds and Bradford.
An ideal purchase for the growing family is this well presented three bedroom detached house situated in this popular location with rural views to the front. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, has modern fitted kitchen and shower room, attached garage, gardens to the front rear and a driveway leading to a attached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.