**STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED**
WELL PRESENTED three bedroom family home situated close to the famous cobbled Main Street, highly regarded primary school, beautiful park and ample shops and amenities.
Situated in the popular village of Haworth, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property is perfect for families and first time buyers.
The property is located just a short walk from the popular Main Street with a fantastic selection of shops, cafes and public houses. Also within easy reach is the local primary school, park and the famous Worth Valley Railway, making this property a superb family home. The well proportioned accommodation is set over two floors, to the ground floor is a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fantastic dining kitchen with island and double patio doors leading to the enclosed rear garden as well as downstairs W/C.
An open staircase from the kitchen leads to the first floor where you will find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for one vehicle and to the rear is an enclosed garden with a decked seating area, lawned garden and a paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.