Ready to reserve now, contact us to register your details!
Low river Fold unique exclusive development of new build town houses located in the heart of Keighley - call today to avoid disappointment
A unique, exclusive private gated development of Stone Built homes nestled in the heart of Keighley. In keeping with the traditional materials used in the local historic architecture these properties offer modern living that unites tradition with modern building standards.
Low River Fold is a design mix of Semi-Detached houses, Town Houses Detached houses and Apartments in the newly regenerated Mill.
The site incorporates the old "Castle Mill" which resides over the beck. The mill is a former textiles mill from Keighley's industrial Heritage.
To the northern boundary of the site is a woodland strip, designated as a wildlife area for residents which includes the beck running through it.
Management charge - Low River Fold is situated on a private road, there will ve a monthly management charge of approx £15 per calendar month for future repair and maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.