**STUNNING TWO/THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE**
Well worthy of an internal inspection is this well presented two/three bedroom town house, forming part of this former character mill conversion in the ever popular location of Goose Eye.
Well worthy of an internal inspection is this well presented two bedroom town house, forming part of this former character mill conversion in the ever popular location of Goose Eye, which is home to the renowned and popular pub The Turkey Inn. The development offers good access to Oakworth, the historic sought after village of Haworth, and the picturesque village of Laycock. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall giving access to a useful cloaks WC. The kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted units, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, feature stonework to the wall, and double glazed window to the rear. To the first floor the lounge is a real feature of this property having double glazed French doors leading to a Juliet balcony enjoying a pleasant outlook to the front, there are two double bedrooms on this level. The house bathroom has a three piece suite in white comprising of a 'P' bath with shower over, WC, 2 wash hand basins, double glazed window to the front. There is a spacious loft room accessed via a fixed ladder from the landing, measuring approximately 22ft4 in length and having two double glazed velux windows and under eaves storage, the room would make an ideal home office for anyone looking to work from home or use as a third bedroom space. Externally there is off-road parking. Property is leasehold, EPC rating is D.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.