**FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW**
A well presented two bedroom Bungalow in the popular village of Long Lee benefitting from far reaching views and a cul-de-sac location.
Situated in the popular village of Long Lee, this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow would suit a variety of buyers.
Viewings are essential to appreciate what this fantastic bungalow has to offer to the market. Situated near a busy bus route and benefitting internally from two good size bedrooms, one double and one single, open plan living room and dining space, and kitchen that has recently been refurbished. Externally to the front the property has a lawn area and off street parking. To the rear the property has a low maintenance patio area and lower multi levelled wildlife garden.
Long Lee is a popular residential area offering amenities to include a chemist, a convenience store and good access to Keighley and Bingley town centres where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found as well as bus and train stations offering access to Skipton, Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.