**STUNNING MEWS PROPERTY**
This property is one not to be missed, with views heading over the grounds and bursting with character, Leach Way is perfect for those looking for character. Potencially offer to the market with NO CHAIN.
This extremely well presented mew house, located in the former Coach House. The coach house forms part of a small development of restored buildings formerly part of the barn and outbuildings to West Riddlesden Hall. The stunning surrounding are perfect for a buyer wanting charachter.
This 3 bedroom stone built mews style property is set over 3 floors with wood double glazing and gas central heating. On entering the building the spacious dining kitchen offers modern style units and lighting with lovely feature exposed stone wall and a staircase down to the lounge and bedroom three/snug. To the first floor there are 2 further bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has views over the neighbouring garden which this property owns one third of and has full use of the space. The property has it's own patio area and one allocated parking space.
The property is leasehold with an annual rent payable of £60.00 for the land.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.