This rare bungalow in this sought after residential location is one not to be missed! With stunning views to the rear and a private garden, viewings are essential to appreciate what is on offer here.
Occupying a cul-de-sac location within a highly regarded residential area is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The property has STUNNING VIEWS across the valley. With a well proportioned back garden and ample off street parking WITH A GARAGE, this Bungalow is not to be missed! The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. The property briefly comprises; A kitchen with wall and base units, a LARGE living/dining room space with a window overlooking the front garden. There are two double bedroom's, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirror on. The is a house bathroom with an over head shower and bath which someone may wish to update. Externally there are well presented gardens to front and rear enjoy a degree of privacy to the latter. The driveway to side provides ample parking for several vehicles. Offered at a sensible asking price this property is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.