**WELL PRESENTED HOME**
This TWO BEDROOM End of Terrace offers to the market a COTTAGE feel home with the potential to make a third bedroom on the second floor. Viewings are essential to appreciate the size of this property. NO CHAIN.
A TWO BEDROOM stone built terrace offering generous living accommodation with the potential of a third bedroom. Situated within this popular residential location which is located close to the Keighley and worth valley steam railway station having benefits including rear garden, open aspect views and potentially offered to the market with NO CHAIN. The property has gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. This property will undoubtedly be of interest to first time buyers and property investors, making the perfect HOLIDAY LET. Briefly comprising; a living room with large UPVC window and stove. A stylish kitchen with wall and ceiling base units in keeping with the cottage feel. An external door leads to the landscaped garden which has access to the ALLOCATED parking space. To the first floor there is a spacious double bedroom with storage. A generous house bathroom with STUNNING views across the valley. To the second floor there is the large second bedroom, several on this row have made this space into two separate rooms. Viewings are essential to appreciate the size of this house.
The property is pleasantly situated in this popular village, of Oakworth, with good access to the local primary school, the Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway, and bus routes into Keighley town centre. Keighley town centre which has first class shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.