A charming one bedroom stone built cottage situated toward the top of the popular cobbled main street of Haworth. Having a wealth of character and history this property will suit a wide variety of buyers including investors and people looking to downsize. Viewings come highly recommended!
This characterful one bedroom cottage is located at the heart of Haworth's at the top of this historic cobbled Main Street. The property offers a lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor. The cellar and the loft offers a good space for storage.The property has a wealth of character with stone flooring, open beams and multi-fuel burning stove alongside conveniences including Up double glazing and electric heating and would be the perfect buy for an investor or similar. There is a space at the front of the property which is perfect for a small table and chairs to watch the world go by. This property benefits from a clean green heating system. EPC E.
Delightfully situated in the centre of this sought after village close to all the attractions of the Main Street which include the Parsonage, Church and the historic Main Street, yet only a short walk away from open countryside. There are views from the rear over the village and the surrounding moors. Keighley town centre is approximately four miles distant which has larger shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.