**STUNNING BESPOKE DETACHED FAMILY HOME** Viewings are simply essential to appreciate this attractive property with the most stunning panoramic views over the valley. With spacious living accommodation planned over three floors and gardens stretching to half an acre. A MUST VIEW!
Skipton road has undergone a full transformation in recent years offering the perfect home for the larger family buyer. The space on offer planned over three floors is going to be of interest to a wide variety of buyers and the views to the rear are arguably some of the best available. The property benefits from 3 reception rooms and 5 bedrooms, 2 of which are with ensuite. The property also benefits from a double garage with space for 2 cars and there is also ample parking for more cars on the driveway and side of the property.
Utley offers both primary and upper schools, fish and chip shop, convenience stores, public house and the recently refurbished Cliffe Castle Park and museum. It is on a main bus route and close to Airedale General Hospital. Furthermore, it is only approximately 1 mile from the first rate shopping facilities of Keighley town centre. The town has links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire and beyond and is within comfortable commuting distance of Leeds/Bradford international airport.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.