**FABULOUS FAMILY HOME**
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom Semi-detached home offered for sale within this popular residential location close to many local amenities.
A spacious semi detached property pleasantly situated on this sought after development and offering bright and airy family sized accommodation with rooms of pleasing proportions and including gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. In brief comprises: Entrance hall, 24ft through lounge diner, good sized kitchen and porch at ground floor level. There are three bedrooms to the first floor together with a modern fitted bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway to the fore leading to an attached garage. The property has a lawned garden to the rear elevation that enjoys plenty of sunshine.Branshaw Grove is situated in the popular Exley Head area of Keighley giving access to local schools including Nessfield primary and Oakbank upper. There are regular bus routes into Keighley town centre where you can find bus and train station into Skipton, Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.