** QUIET CUL-DE-SAC **
This two bedroom property offers parking for multiple cars and a brilliant private garden. This property is the PERFECT house for first time buyers or those looking to downsize. Viewings are essential to appreciate what is to offer here.
This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM property offers a lovely spacious garden with a dining kitchen and great sized living room. Bramley close sits favourably in a popular housing estate in the heart of Oakworth village providing a perfect home for a wide range of buyers including first time buyers and professionals alike. Oakworth is a popular village location offering a number of local amenities including shops, school, public houses and health centre along with a train station. There are regular bus routes into Keighley Town Centre where a wider range if shops and amenities can be found along with transport links to Skipton, Bradford and Leeds. Being an ideal purchase for young professionals and first time buyers alike. Viewings essential!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.