This stunning four bedroom characterful detached home is simply perfect for the family buyer. Offering fantastic views to the front, spacious living accommodation throughout and a converted lower ground floor recently modernised to suit offices, cinema and play rooms alike. A must view!
Cliffe house sits at the top of Riddlesden offering splendid views over the valley and provides a substantial family home planned over three floors. In the last couple of years the property has been updated to include new windows to the front and re pointing allowing to keep its stunning aspect. Internally the lower ground floor has undergone a full damp proof course and tanking to offer potential buyers the flexibility of further use. Currently used a music studio the two rooms could provide further bedroom for large families, a play room or even ,cinema rooms including under floor heating.We love the space on offer at Cliffe house its unrivalled character and size make it the perfect family home.
Entrance hallway with wc and access to the lower ground floor. Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated oven, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher and breakfast bar. The spacious reception rooms have large windows and high ceilings and offer bright and airy living spaces with far reaching views. The first floor landing has a lovely coloured glass feature window and access to the loft space. The views can be enjoyed from both of the double bedrooms with the master bedroom having a large en-suite bathroom. Two further bedrooms are to the rear of the property as well as the contemporary house bathroom which also has a large separate shower cubicle. The spacious lower ground floor area offers great potential with windows to two elevations and access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.