FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION located within the quaint hamlet of Hainworth. Having five spacious bedrooms and three reception rooms this attractive 1836 barn conversion is a perfect setting for a large family. Offering views over the valley and long sweeping driveway. A MUST VIEW!
Tioram is a house which rarely comes to the market. Dating back to 1836 this five bedroom barn conversion sits at the end of a long sweeping drive located in this popular Hamlet in West Yorkshire. With a perfect setting for watching the sunsets this family home boasts generous gardens whilst internally the space on offer needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Hainworth is a quaint village (hamlet) located south of Keighley in West Yorkshire. This sought-after area has a fantastic mix of properties, ranging from pre 1800's farmhouses and mills to more modern (but still tasteful) developments. The location is approximately 2.5 miles distance from Keighley town centre which offers a range of shops, amenities, bars, restaurants as well as primary and secondary schools. Keighley is also well served by excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Skipton, Ilkley, Bradford and Leeds. Hainworth itself is a beautiful, quiet village with character properties aplenty.
Externally the property is set within approximately 1 acre of land and gardens in a semi-rural position overlooking. Fully enclosed garden area which is mainly laid to lawn with ample parking, driveway and an additional field/paddock area. Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate the extent of internal and external accommodation being offered. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.