** BRILLIANT FAMILY HOME **
Offered to the market is this TWO BEDROOM semi-detached home pleasantly situated within Keighley offers STUNNING surrounding garden's and family space.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this spacious home set within a popular residential area. Favourably positioned within close proximity to Keighley town centre with a variety of shops, supermarkets, and train station with excellent rail links to Bradford, Leeds and Skipton, regular bus routes. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, a good sized lounge, a small kitchen with a bright dining space attached. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. Externally the property boasts substantial gardens to the front and rear with a large garage with workshop space. Early inspection in essential to avoid disappointment.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.