**STUNNING RE-FURBISHED PROPERTY**
Offered to the market is this THREE bedroom stone built through terrace property has been renovated to the highest standard. Situated in the ever popular village of Haworth close to many local amenities this home will appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
This outstandingly well-presented through terraced house offers accommodation across three floors. The property has been FULLY REFURBISHED including all new appliances and a STUNNING bathroom. This home will most certainly appeal to a wide variety of buyers and offers the possibility of making a BRILLIANT holiday home.The accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule with stunning floor tiles, a spacious lounge having a double glazed window to the front and radiator. The NEW kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units, gas fire, double glazed window and door to the rear. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, and the STYLISH bathroom with all gold fittings, a W/C, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front. To the second floor there is a THIRD bedroom with ceiling window and radiator. Externally there is a rear yard, and pleasant views towards the surrounding countrysideThe property is conveniently situated within the village of Haworth which has a full range of everyday facilities with school, medical practice and is the home of the famous Bronte Parsonage and Keighley and Worth Valley Railway. Keighley town centre is approximately three miles distant which has excellent shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.