A fantastic EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED property is offered to the market having undergone a renovation
A fantastic EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED property is offered to the market having undergone a renovation project. Offering well proportioned family accomodation with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, further benefits include recently added garage, tarmaced driveway/garden space which can be altered to how a buyer would want.
The property briefly comprises of; an enterance porch to a well presented lounge leading to the dining kitchen. On the first floor you will find the SPACIOUS master bedroom, a further recently extended double bedroom with velux and two single rooms. The property has a STUNNING house bathroom with separate shower and bath. Externally the property offers a good sized garden space currently used for parking.
Long Lee is a popular residential location which offers amenities to include a primary school, a chemist, a convenient store and post office. There are regular bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.