**PERFECT HOME FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS**
19 Regent Street is a great opportunity for a first time buyer/investor to purchase a home with a stylish kitchen and bathroom. The property offers a LARGE MASTER SUITE with en suite on the second floor. Viewings are essential to appreciate what is on offer.
Situated on the outskirts of the historic village of Haworth is this attractive two double bedroomed through terrace home. Having been recently updated and well cared for by the current owners the property offers good sized accommodation ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. Briefly comprising, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master suite in the attic) and a large three piece house bathroom. Outside there is a paved walled patio garden frontage enjoying long distance views and a shared lawned area to the back. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
Pleasantly situated in the popular village of Haworth and from the front has views across the valley. Haworth has a range of everyday facilities including the popular first school, medical centre, mini supermarket and more bespoke shops on the historic Main Street. Heavily linked with the Bronte Society and Keighley and the Worth Valley District Railway are all on the doorstep. Keighley town centre is approximately 4 miles distant which has first class shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.