**CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS**
This extremely well presented TWO BEDROOM property offers the perfect first home for somebody looking to move straight into their home. With off street parking and brilliant outside space this house is not to be missed.
49 Cherry Tree Rise is a TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE is a perfect home for young professionals and first time buyers alike. Offering a FANTASTIC CORNER PLOT and modern fixtures and fittings. There is STUNNING VIEWS over the valley. The property is also offered to the market with TWO CAR PARKING SPACES. Briefly comprising of; An entrance hallway with a storage cupboard, a STYLISH kitchen with conservatory straight off with offering dining space or an extra living space. There is a VERY WELL presented living room with open stair case leading to the first floor. Upstairs there is TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a modernised bathroom. The property has good storage space through out. Externally there is BRILLAINT garden space to the front, rear and side. There is also two parking spaces included. Viewings are essential to appreciate what this property has to offer to the market. Long Lee is a popular residential location which offers amenities to include a primary school, a chemist, a convenient store. There are regular bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found. Council tax band A.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.