Offered to the market with no chain is this two double bedroom, double fronted, terraced cottage pleasantly situated in this popular location on the edge of the village of Oakworth. NO CHAIN!
Of interest to a variety of buyers is this delightful two bedroom end terrace cottage. There is an entrance vestibule giving access to the lounge which has a gas fire, double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling. The kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units, breakfast bar, double glazed window to the front, sink and mixer tap with one and a half bowl draining unit, radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a useful study area, a pantry and also having staircase to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes, the accommodation is complete by the house bathroom which has bath, wash hand basin, wc, double glazed window to the front and built in storage cupboard. Externally there is a front yard and outhouses ideal for storage.
Bogthorn is situated close to the popular village of Oakworth which offers local amenities to include a primary school, a health centre, a butchers, and also has features to include the Keighley and Worth Valley steam railway. There are regular bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wide range of shops and amenities can be found including the Airedale shopping centre, a market, a cinema, a leisure centre and bus and train stations offering access to other local towns and cities including Skipton, Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.