This property is for sale by the North West Property Auction powered by iam-sold Ltd. This immaculate TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE is the perfect property for young professionals and first time buyers alike.
Woodhouse Drive is laid over two floors and comprises of entrance hall, main bedroom with en suite shower room and utility / cloakroom. To the first floor is a good sized lounge open plan to a dining kitchen, double bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear. Double glazed and gas central heated.This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, however from the date the Draft Contract is received by the buyers solicitor, the buyer is given 56 days in which to complete the transaction, with the aim being to exchange contracts within the first 28 days. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction, or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6,000 including VAT 4.2% of the final agreed sale price including VAT. This is subject to a minimum payment of £6,000 including VAT. which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculatio
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.