** NO CHAIN **
An opportunity to purchase this TWO bedroom mid terrace home situated within a desirable position towards the head of a cul-de-sac and backing on East Riddlesden Hall. Benefitting from driveway and yard to the rear this home will certainly appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
Westlea Avenue is a mid terrace home providing two bedroom family accommodation in this highly desirable location backing onto East Riddlesden Hall. The property is fitted with gas fired central heating and has been recently decorated. Offering a driveway and a rear yard. The property in brief comprises: living room, dining kitchen at ground floor level. There are two first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. Well placed for local amenities and regular bus services. Riddlesden is a popular residential location, having amenities including a primary school, convenience store, butchers, laundrette and post office. There is access to the East Riddlesden Hall National Trust Museum, as well as regular bus routes leading to Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found, including the Airedale shopping centre, cinema, leisure centre as well as bus and train stations offering access to Leeds, Skipton and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.