Holroyds are pleased to offer to the market, this delightful two bedroomed cottage with plenty of character combined with modern decoration. The property offers well-proportioned accommodation and has the extra benefit of a large west facing rear garden with two apple trees.
This charming cottage includes - Sitting Room with original feature beams, Kitchen with space to dine enjoying a lovely aspect over the rear garden, and rear porch. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and shower room. Outside : cottage garden to the front and to the rear there is a large lawned garden with patio area which overlooks the village green beyond. There is potential to install a raised decking at the rear garden to benefit from the scenic views and to extend the property or add a sun lounge/conservatory. Please note there is a right of way across this area for the adjoining neighbour for the movement of wheelie bins. Cottage character combined with modern decoration. Steeton village is a highly sought after location and has a wealth of amenities at it's fingertips such as parks, a butcher shop, a news agency, hairdressers, pubs and cafes, along with a primary school, and good sporting facilities . This wonderful Cottage is just a short stroll from the Steeton & Silsden train station. Regular trains run to Leeds, Bradford and further afield to Manchester and London. Regular buses run from Skipton Road between Keighley and Skipton itself.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.