**EXTENDED FAMILY HOME**
This extended THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY situated in the popular location of Oakworth offers off road parking and garage. Briefly comprising of; an entrance hall with brilliant space for cloaks, leading into the open planned dining/living space. Just off that is the EXTENDED room offering extra living space with shower room and W/C just off it, suiting a variety of uses. There is also a kitchen with floor and wall unit. To the second floor is three good sized bedrooms with the house bathroom. Externally the front garden has recently been remodelled with new steps and galvanised wrought iron railings and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. The up to date Gas Boiler and Electrical Wiring mean that mostly cosmetic work is all that is needed to enjoy this larger than average family home situated in a quiet cul -de- sac. With stunning country walks just round the corner and a traditional open fire, this makes for an opportunity to achieve a rural lifestyle, but close to the village shop and on the main bus route to Keighley. NO CHAIN.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.