**THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETAHCED**
Fantastic family home handily placed for access to a number of local schools, amenities, and bus routes into Keighley town centre. A MUST VIEW!
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and combination boiler, double glazed window to the front and radiator. The spacious lounge measures approximately 15' in length and has double glazed window to the rear, living flame gas fire and radiator. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, and a shower room which has a modern three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front. Externally there is a double block paved drive leading to the garage, and a well maintained rear patio and lawn, far reaching views to the rear. EPC RATING IS D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.