**FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOMES**This spacious home is located in the popular village of Long Lee, offering easy access to local amenities and the primary school alike. Spring Avenue is a perfect family home an viewings are essential to appreciate what it has to offer the market.
**FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOMES**This spacious home is located in the popular village of Long Lee, offering easy access to local amenities and the primary school alike. With four bedrooms, two reception rooms and gardens to the three sides. With the added benefit of having a utility room, detached garage and driveway. Spring Avenue is a perfect family home an viewings are essential to appreciate what it has to offer the market.
Pleasantly situated on the edge of this popular village yet convenient for local amenities, and from its secluded position offers a sense of privacy ideal for a wide variety of buyers. Keighley Town centre is approximately two miles distant which has first class shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.