** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS **
Lidget is a brilliant opportunity for those looking for a generous terrace property needing slight modernisation. The property offers stunning views over the worth valley. Viewings are essential to see what is on offer here.
Lidget is a hugely deceiving house which has so much potential. Offering two double bedrooms to the first floor and a further two bedrooms to the second floor, Briefly comprising of an entrance hall with original features, a lounge and good sized dining room offering great entertaining space which flows into the kitchen. The kitchen has an external door leading to the garden. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and the house bathroom with a further two bedrooms on the second floor in the attic space. Lidget is perfect for a growing family or those needing office space. The views over the desirable worth valley are truly stunning.
Oakworth is a charming place, and is a popular tourist destination with the internationally famed Haworth nearby. This location is conveniently situated for the area's many amenities and the surrounding beautiful Yorkshire countryside. The area is a much loved location for residents and tourists and offers an excellent choice of shops, restaurants, schools, country walks, recreational facilities and many other amenities and attractions. Numerous nearby towns, villages and transport links are also easily accessible, making this area a popular choice with commuters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.