This stunning and well established detached farmhouse impressively spanning over 5000 sq ft, with approximately 15 acres of grazing land, perfectly situated on the edge of the villages of Haworth and Oxenhope with views across the Worth valley and countryside.
** UNEXPECTEDLY RE-OFFERED TO THE MARKET **This stunning and well established detached farmhouse impressively spanning over 5000 sq ft, with approximately 15 acres of grazing land, perfectly situated on the edge of the villages of Haworth and Oxenhope with views across the Worth valley and countryside beyond will be of interest to a wide variety of buyers. The property can be adjusted to suit numerous functions and early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Originally built as cottages in approximately 1735, the property has been restored and renovated by the current owner to an exceptional high standard, offering many original features, with Air Source Heat Pump driven underfloor heating/cooling system. The property offers flexible accommodation as one home but could also be split back into two properties as well has the ability for a home office with high speed fibre internet with network cable throughout. Many character features combined with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including a bespoke handmade kitchen by Drew Forsyth of Hebden Bridge. With gated access via an electric oak gate onto a private driveway leading to a triple detached garage. The property stands in gardens and land extending to approximately 15 acres.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.