A fantastic opportunity to purchase this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached home conveniently situated within the popular village of Oakworth with excellent access to the local primary school and village amenities is this well presented house offers a brilliant family home.
This property briefly comprises of; newly fitted STYLISH living kitchen area which has velux's adding extra light. An office/snug leading off the kitchen area creating the perfect family space. There is also a downstairs W/C and understairs utility room. Large lounge to the rear of the property with a dining area benefiting from double doors leading to the garden. On the first floor, heading up the stairs is a large FEATURE WINDOW and three double bedrooms. The bathroom has been recently updated with modern tiles. Externally there is front and rear garden/patio area and a garage with a driveway for two cars. The views from this property are truly BREATH TAKING and viewings are very much encourages to appreciate what is on offer here.
Oakworth is a popular village situated on the edge of Bronte Country, offering local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, a butchers and a convenience store. The Keighley and Worth Valley railway is also within access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.