An opportunity to purchase this beautifully appointed two bedroom end-terrace property being pleasantly situated within the picturesque village of East Morton. Having been completed to a high standard throughout with quality fixtures and fittings this home will suit a wide variety of buyers.
A stunning character end-terrace property which boasts beautifully appointed, stylish living accommodation throughout. This wonderful property will certainly appeal to a variety of buyers as it features two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom along with a spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Conveniently located within the picturesque village of East Morton and also enjoying fantastic long distance views, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; modern fitted kitchen with attractive wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over along with access to a basement store. There is a stylish lounge with feature fireplace and double glazed patio doors to the side. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from having a patio seating area to the front.
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of East Morton convenient for access to shops and amenities. East Morton is one of the most popular villages in the Aire Valley midway between Bingley and Keighley and the village is within daily commuting distance of Leeds and Bradford business centres. The local towns of both Airedale and Wharfedale are readily accessible and the village is close to scenic countryside including Ilkley Moor. The thriving village community has a traditional public house, well respected primary school, playing fields and nine hole golf course.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.