Offered to the market is this well presented three bedroom stone built terrace pleasantly situated within close proximity to Bingley centre. Having been tastefully modernised by the current owners providing ready to move into accomodation with benefits including far reaching views and rear yard.
A very well presented THREE BEDROOM stone built terrace property situated a short distance from Bingley town centre. The property has recently been the subject to improvement and with generous accommodation arranged traditionally over two floors, it will now appeal to a variety of potential purchasers. Internally, the accommodation comprises, to the ground floor; kitchen/dining room and lounge. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally, to the rear there is a paved seating area with panoramic views over Bingley and the surrounding area.
The property is located within a highly regarded residential area which is within close proximity to Bingley town centre. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools, and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.