Offered to the market is this EXTENDED three/four bedroom simi-detahced family home pleasantly situated withing a popular residential area. Backing onto the park to the rear this home demands an enviable possition and offers a vast amount of further potential subject to planning consent.
The property benefitsfrom an enviable possition overlooking the park to the rear with gas central heating, double glazing, two reception rooms plus single story rear extension offering a further reception room or bedroom. Internally the property briefly comprises entrance porch, living room, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, dining room and sperate reception/bedroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes and house bathroom. Externally the property offers driveway parking leading to a attached garage, front garden area, rear garden laid mainly to lawn with additional paved seating area and raised planters. This property is well worthy of an internal inspection and early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Brantwood Drive is regarded as a superb residential area with the amenities of Bingley, Shipley and Saltaire within comfortable driving distance. Leeds and Bradford are considered to be within daily commuting distance and the locality is well served by good schools recreational facilities and transport connections.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.